Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sixth Anniversary

Sunday was our sixth anniversary!  We celebrated on Saturday by going over to Midway and snowshoeing for the first time together.  I got Mark a pair of snowshoes for Christmas and we were finally able to use them.  

We had such a good time and I love that we love the same things!  We both decided it is something that we could definitely get into. 


After we headed down to Provo for lunch and then met up with Jenny, Jessica and Megan at BYU and saw Jessica's artwork that is being displayed right now.  She is so talented and we were glad that we could see them for a little bit.  

We then did a little window shopping and then headed out to dinner.

The kiddos had a blast hanging out with Gramps and Grammy all day!



After dinner we went and picked up the kiddos and headed back home late.  

Sunday, the actual day of our anniversary, was really low key.  We went to church and just spent the day together as a family.  

I love Mark so much.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life.  He supports me in all that I do and makes me feel loved and cared for.  I can't wait to spend forever with this man.  



No comments:

Post a Comment