Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pink Eye

This winter has been brutal!  I feel like we are constantly cycling through something and this week has been an especial doozy.  

Jacob and Sarah both had a cough and runny nose since last week.  Mark got it later on in the week.  Then on Monday I could tell something more was going on.  Jacob was sleeping in every day until after nine and taking a solid three hour nap every afternoon.  His eye was also starting to get goupy.  

By Wednesday night we got him checked out and he had pink eye.  We started him on antibiotics and it's cleared up really quickly.  But by Thursday morning I woke up feeling all sorts of cruddy: fever, headache, weak, chills, runny nose, cough.  By Friday afternoon, Sarah's  eye started the same goup as Jacob's had.  We three were quite the group.


By Saturday afternoon we were all feeling a little stir crazy and definitely ready to get off of the couch!  We passed the time by going on a drive and even had some fun bowling inside.  



I think (I HOPE!) we are finally on the up!  But our week has definitely been filled with the sickies and I can't wait for some good health to come back for all of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment