Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Egg Hunt

We celebrated Easter together as a family on Wednesday because of Mark's work schedule.  We woke up and had our traditional Easter breakfast and did Easter baskets.  Then most of the morning was spent with Mark and the kiddos playing (which I loved!) and me cooking in the kitchen for our Easter dinner.

Then in the afternoon we had an Easter Egg Hunt with the kiddos.  This was Sarah's first one (that she participated in) and it was hilarious to watch her.  The kiddos love anything we do outside so this was a hit!  Jacob would get so excited every time he would see an egg and couldn't get over how there were so many eggs in the yard!  I also had a complete "mommy fail" and could not find our Easter baskets so Jacob used a paper bag and Sarah used the cauldron for our Halloween candy.  They thought it was great - thank goodness!













That night we had our Easter dinner and topped it off with some carrot cake, also known as
BUNNY CAKE!

I HAVE to include this one of Sarah because of her total concentration on that cake!  She would NOT take her eyes off of it!


In all seriousness, next to marrying Mark, having children is probably the best thing I have ever done.  I love them all so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment