Friday, January 29, 2016

Provo City Center Temple

This week we went down to visit my family in Draper and to tour the Provo City Center Temple.  I am so grateful that there are so many temples being built!  I have such a testimony of the peace and comfort that being within a temple can bring.  And I truly don't feel like there is any place on earth that feels more like how I believe heaven will be than within the temple.  My heart is always so full when we are all within the temple - my little family of four.  It makes me so excited to think of the day when we can all be inside together when our children are older.  I can't think of anything better.  I love to share that experience with Jacob and Sarah and let them feel the spirit that is there.  

The Provo City Center Temple is beautiful.  What they have done to transform that building is remarkable.  My favorite things were the archways and the staircases were absolutely stunning.  They were beautiful and I would love to visit it again once it is dedicated.  

It was also wonderful to share that experience with my family.  It was beautiful to be able to share that peace and comfort with them as well.  
It was a great day.  



Here is a very real life moment...



1 comment:

  1. I know you and Mark were really frustrated with this moment, but I still think it's just hilarious. It is just so perfect for your life right now!

    ReplyDelete