For about a year now I have been planning on starting preschool with Jacob. The plan was to begin last August but with everything so up in the air we decided to postpone until we were settled somewhere. We decided it would be best to wait until after the holidays to begin. We started two and a half weeks ago and we are loving it.
I have begun a separate blog to document our preschool life. I want to have a place where I can write about what we are doing and I want this blog to remain our family blog and not become completely about preschool. I don't anticipate anyone following our preschool blog but just thought I would put the link on in case anyone wanted to know what we are up to.
I give more details in my introduction on the blog about why we decided to do it and what my plan is and I didn't want to repeat myself here. So anyway, we are embarking on a new adventure and are really excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment