Monday, January 4, 2016

New Years Eve

Our New Year's Eve was very low-key!  Mark had to work in Twin Falls until 9:00 and so me and the kidlets had our New Year's feast followed by some rousing rounds of Candy Land.  I then put Sarah to bed and Jacob and I had our cupcakes in a jar with mint ice cream on top and watched "Frozen".


Mark didn't get home until after midnight but I was so happy that he came home!  We had a little sparkling cider and are looking forward to 2016.  Last year, on New Year's I wrote that for 2015 we just wanted to survive.  I am pretty sure at the time I didn't realize how true that would be but survive we did!  We made it through and I although I am grateful for all we learned I am excited to put it behind us.  This year I feel is all about change.  Getting settled in our new home, our new routine with Mark's job, preschool for Jacob and Sarah learning and changing every day.  I have a feeling this is going to be a great year.  2016 - I am ready for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment