Thursday, February 26, 2015

4 Years

Today is Mark and I's fourth anniversary.  And even though I am incredibly sad that we are spending another anniversary apart (remember last year) which now means that we have spent just as many anniversaries apart as we have together, this is still a great day.  

I love Mark so much.  This last year has been difficult in a lot of different ways but I feel like it has made our relationship all the stronger.  He is my best friend in every way.  There is truly no one I would rather spend forever with.  He makes me feel special and loved every day.  He understands and supports me.  He is a wonderful father and our children are incredibly lucky to have him.  He always makes time for his family and puts us first - which means a lot to me.  I love that he reads to me in bed while I fall asleep (one of the things I am missing the most).  I love that he strives to do his best in all aspects of his life.  I love that he is a hard worker.  I love that when he gets home he always comes right up to me and gives me a kiss before he does anything else.  

I love that we can celebrate our family starting four years ago.  
And I love that we have forever to be together.  
I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment