Sunday, February 8, 2015

Natural History Museum

So I promise I haven't forgotten about the blog - in fact I have been "blogging" I just am having a hard time getting my pictures off of my camera and onto the computer so I've been delaying posting.  Anyway, so here are a couple catching up posts!
 
Almost a month ago we went to the Natural History Museum.  It was a blast.  I definitely hope we get a chance to go back!

I loved the layout of the museum.  They had such a great collection of things to look at.  And they also had lots of little areas for hands-on learning that was great - and I definitely want to utilize it more next time!  Melina came with us and it was great to spend time with her. 




Also, my camera died right after we got there so hardly any pictures but it was still fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment