Last Saturday we had our annual family Halloween party. The day was SO full of stuff going on that everything seemed incredibly rushed. But in the morning we did get a chance to carve our pumpkins. Jacob loves it more and more every year. He loved scraping out his pumpkin and then just moved the seeds and "goop" from one bowl to the next. Love that little boy.
Sadly, I cleaned out my pumpkin and everything but never got around to actually carving it. I was very bummed.
Later that night we had our donuts and apple cider and then once Jacob was in bed we snuggled down to watch Hocus Pocus. Mark fell asleep holding Sarah about twenty minutes into the movie so I stayed up and watched it by myself. Not that lively but I guess it happens.
Tuesday night was our ward's Trunk or Treat. Jacob was a cowboy and Sarah was an owl. I think they are pretty much the cutest around.
| Okay, we took SO many pictures of the two of them and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE Jacob had his eyes closed! What a silly boy. |
Once we got to the Church, Mark carried around Sarah in the baby carrier which was perfect because we could just drape her cape around the carrier. Jacob was ADORABLE for his first time going around. Before we left I told him we were going to practice saying "trick or treat." Right after I said that he said, "treat...apples?" He kept asking for apples all night. It was so cute. But he would go around to every car and say "trick-treat" and always followed by a "thank you." I thought it was adorable and I was proud of my little man.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment