Sunday, November 9, 2014

Merlin Wayne Loosli

On October 28, 2014 my Uncle Wayne passed away.  He will be greatly missed.  


It has been nice to think on some of the memories I have of my Uncle Wayne and how I remember him.  He was always an outdoors man.  He had a cabin up in Island Park that he loved.  He would spend his time fishing and out amongst nature.  

If there is one thing I will remember about him though is that he was a tease!  Ever since I could remember he had been teasing me.  And most of the time - I must admit - I didn't even know it!  He always had a dry humor that just seemed to be over my head!  

I have a picture that completely shows my Uncle Wayne's teasing of me!  We were visiting them up at their cabin in Island Park and he had a moose on the wall that just terrified me.  We had made some popcorn and I wouldn't sit on the side of the room where the moose was.  So he told me that if I fed some popcorn to the moose that he wouldn't hurt me.  So I picked up the popcorn bowl and "fed" some to the moose.  What a tease!

I love my Uncle Wayne and he will be missed within the family.  My thoughts and prayers are with my Aunt Lucy and her family at this time.  I am so grateful for my testimony of eternal families and look forward to an eternity of teasing from my Uncle Wayne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment