So sometimes I swear Jacob is a little genius. Maybe everyone feels this way about their children, but seriously, I wonder sometimes. All of a sudden, about a month ago he started saying his letters. The first day I was a little stunned but kind of thought it was a fluke thing. We have some magnet letters on the fridge and he brought them over to me and said a couple of the letters - and was right!
But then he started knowing all his letters. The kid is a genius. Now he just goes around pointing out all the different letters around the house, on his toys, in his books and he gets them right! I am amazed. Maybe this is the normal time for that, I really don't know, but either way I am so proud of my little guy. I am so happy that a whole new world of letters and numbers is opening up for him. It makes me want to start doing preschool with him right now! But then I remember that I have a three week old little girl and I think that all just let it be for right now :)
I love this little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment