Mark is already in his third week of his first rotation - can you believe that?! I can't. Time is moving so fast. But I think we have moved into our new normal pretty smoothly. Mark is gone more than he used to be but when he is home - it is awesome. I love that we can just relax and snuggle and watch a movie or play a game or read in bed together - just being able to go to bed together is awesome! I love that he isn't up until two or three every night and can just relax. I am liking the new normal.
Plus, our new normal means that we can have more moments like this...
| Melts my heart...the boys just snuggling reading books! |
Then I just need to add this picture because I think it is too funny. I was having a meeting the other day and Jacob was hiding out in his bedroom the entire time (which is usually what he does when there are "new" people around). This is how I found him once they had left...
| I love how he is completely content to just sit and look at his books (never mind the box of toys he dumped out!) but that he has also made a stack of the books he has looked at. Love this boy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment