Yesterday I got a new calling in my ward! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. It has been almost two years since I've been the Primary Pianist and so I am excited to get a change and dive into something new.
I was called to be the Assistant Beehive Advisor. I am a little nervous because I haven't been in Young Women's since I was in Young Women's which although wasn't actually that long ago - it sure feels like it! I am trying to understand the new curriculum and how it is taught and read up on what works and what doesn't work. It will be a good challenge for me and I think will actually be really good for me - and of course, I just want to get to know and serve the girls in our ward.
I am excited!
WOOT WOOT!
You will do so great at this calling! Those are some lucky young women. love you!
ReplyDelete