I love holidays! And I love that yesterday we had the opportunity to spoil and love even more on the father's in our life.
This man is a great father! I love watching him be a Dad. I love the man that he is. I love that he wants and is involved so much in Jacob's life. I love that he wants to be apart of the decisions in how we raise our children. I love the example that he sets. I can't wait to see him continue his role as a father with this little girl that will be coming our way. She is one lucky girl to get him as a Dad - and Jacob is already a very lucky boy.
We also enjoyed spending the day talking with my Dad and Gus. They are both such great men and great father's to Mark and I and amazing grandfathers to Jacob. We are so lucky to have such wonderful men in our lives.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment