Also, do you know what happens in three days? I will tell you: We leave for our Annual Berning Family Vacation! WOOT WOOT! We are all so excited. I can't wait to just spend some time with my boys doing all sorts of fun things. It will be GREAT! It's definitely one of my favorite times of the whole year! Can't wait!
So pretty much this week we have just been getting excited for next week. Have I mentioned that it is going to be GREAT?! Maybe I am too excited. I doubt it.
Jacob is doing great. I love him. He makes every day so much better. Seriously - what did we do before him?! One cute little Jacob tid-bit - oh maybe two, I just thought of another one. :)
Jacob LOVES reading! This makes me one proud Mama. We have read to him from day one and he has always seemed to enjoy it actually. We always read to him before he goes down for his nap and before bed and every time we finish he starts crying. It's just so darn cute. And about a month ago when we were at his check-up the doctor gave him this little board book about colors. Now normally I don't let him read (or should I say look at) books on his own yet because I don't want them to get ruined. I know - maybe that makes me a bad Mom. Anyway, but this book I didn't really care about - plus it was free anyways - so this is Jacob's book to do whatever he wants and he LOVES it. He can seriously sit on the floor and look at this one little book for ten or fifteen minutes. It's adorable.
| We were able to catch this adorable little moment yesterday! What a cutie! |
The other thing I thought of that I think is just really funny is now whenever Jacob cries he tries to talk while he cries. Now keep in mind - Jacob doesn't talk yet, or at least nothing I understand :). But when he starts to cry he kind of wimpers and then starts babbling. I have to try so hard not to laugh or even smile. It's just so sad but oh so cute. It's like he is trying to tell me what is wrong.
Love my little munchkin.
Life is good.
And next week - may be even better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment