Thursday, March 21, 2013

Garden of the Gods

After our train ride on Monday we went and got some lunch and then drove through the "Garden of the Gods."  It's a beautiful area in Colorado Springs.  I was a little bummed because I had completely forgotten to bring our stroller...uggg.  So we weren't able to walk around at all.  But it was probably all for the best, I think Jacob was a little pooped after our train ride. 

But they did have a road that loops all around the park and so we were still able to see lots of beautiful things - all from the comfort of our car!





We also got our best picture of Pikes Peak from Garden of the Gods - crazy to think we could have been on top of that!

This is yet another thing we want to come back down and explore a little more.  I love that we have the opportunity to see such beautiful things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment