Saturday, November 17, 2012

Yummy Yummy In My Tummy

Today was Jacob's first experience with solid foods!  EXCITING!  It was actually pretty funny this morning.  We put him in his "special chair" which he has become very accustomed to over the last week and a half.  We put on his bib, which he has also gotten very used to because he needs it to control his constant drool.  But then when we brought over his little bowl filled with pears, I am not sure he knew what was going on. 



This is how our first try went...



(We had a video, but for some reason I can't get it to upload)
 
He actually got the hang of things pretty fast once we got going.  However, I don't think he was getting what he wanted fast enough!  This was the result. 



He was pretty happy once we were done to get a little bottle to wash it all down. 

For dinner, we learned our lesson a little bit.  We gave him his bottle first and then he was more then happy to eat his pears. 





MMM...yummy yummy in my tummy!

1 comment:

  1. he is so dang cute! i'm so looking forward to meeting him soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete