So that is what we did today. If was fun to finally meet Chris and Laurin and we were able to have lunch and then decided to go bowling. Completely forgot to take any pictures but it was a fun afternoon!
This week I feel like we have finally gotten into a groove as a family. I know, it took us long enough! But I feel like we are finally getting into a routine that works for ALL of us! Who knows how long that will last, but it is definitely wonderful for the moment!
Here was my inspiration:
"We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are."
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley-
We continue to just be a happy little crew around here. Jacob gets cuter and cuter every day. I am loving this stage he is entering in. He loves to just sit in "his special chair" and look around, suck on his hands, and play with his toys. Our doctor told us to go ahead and start giving Jacob solid food and so we bought some and am planning on starting him next week.
EXCITING!
No comments:
Post a Comment