Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Humble Abode

So many have asked to see pictures of our little abode - so the wait is over - HERE THEY ARE!  We are currently living on the Bear Lake KOA Campground in Kabin 300!  Haha - It really is funny.  I almost have to laugh every day because I NEVER thought that I would live on a campground in my life, let alone as my first little home with my hubby, but here I am.  It really is fun and we are so grateful to have a place to live and call our own, even if it's just temporary.  We will probably only be here a couple more weeks and then find somewhere else in town to live.  We are keeping our fingers crossed! 

KABIN 300!


Here is our SPACIOUS kitchen! ;)


Our family room/living room/office...

Our bedroom...

And the bathroom...

And finally, this post wouldn't be complete without adding our loveable neighbors (which are completely accustomed to our being here)...

Deer


Bunnies
I unfortunately couldn't snag a picture of our little moose friend that occasionally makes an appearance in the campground, so I guess you will just have to imagine on him!

1 comment:

  1. elise i love it! it seriously is so cute and looks so fun to live in :) i love reading your blog and hearing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete