We had about a week break and then headed back on the road back down to Draper. We dropped the kiddos off at my parents house and Mark and I headed up to Park City. They gave Mark and I early birthday presents of tickets to the Utah Symphony to hear the music of John Williams and a hotel for the night. It was perfect.
Mark and I explored Park City and walked down Main Street and window shopped for a little bit before grabbing some take out and heading up to Deer Valley.
I had never actually been back into Deer Valley and it was gorgeous and the venue was so much fun. It was definitely a different experience seeing John Williams himself perform back in Chicago in April compared to this but they were both wonderful in their own way.
It was truly a great weekend and we were so grateful for the time we got to spend with each other.


















No comments:
Post a Comment