Saturday, September 8, 2018

First Haircut

This little girl was so brave today.  I have never cut her hair at all.  We love her blonde curly locks and I just never saw a reason to cut them.  But the last several months we thought it was probably time for a trim to even things out a bit.  Anytime I brought it up she was very against it.  

Finally, a couple weeks ago I got to the bottom of the problem.  She thought her hair was going to turn brown.  I am sorry to any brunettes out there but Sarah was absolutely CONVINCED that her hair was going to turn brown when it was cut (thanks Tangled!) and that was not a happy outcome for her.  

But after much convincing, I was finally able to reassure her to get it cut.  She was great and still has her curly blonde locks.  She is growing up...and as excited as I am to see all the good she will do, I really want her to stay little forever.  




No comments:

Post a Comment