The weekend before Thanksgiving I had the opportunity to go down to Salt Lake for a girls weekend with my Mom and sisters. It was so fun to have some "adult" time and kind of recharge a bit. It was great to do some shopping, spend some one-on-one time with my Mom, and have a nice visit with my Grandma Moldenhauer.
The MAIN reason for the weekend was to enjoy Time Out for Women. I have LOVED going to this for years and years. I realized that this year marked ten years since the first time I went - when I was just a freshman in college! Crazy how fast time goes.
I needed this time even more than I thought I did. I left wanting to make so many positive changes but not in a burdened down sort of way, just an uplifting one. It was just what I needed. The speakers were amazing and I felt so lifted up by each talk. It was a great weekend and I am so grateful I got to spend it with some of my favorite women!
No comments:
Post a Comment