Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stokes Nature Center

I am WAY behind in blogging.  UGGG!  This month has felt crazy and I mostly just feel behind in everything.  There is way too much going on but I am trying to get caught up.  Plus, I hate when I hit the new month in the blog date and writing about things from the previous month.  Weird and silly, I know, but right now that is motivating me - so here goes to my last night of the month catch up! ;)

Earlier this month, we took a little field trip down to the Stokes Nature Center in Logan Canyon.  It was a great, simple activity that we all really enjoyed.  It was a chilly, but beautiful day and we enjoyed the stroll down to the nature center.  



Inside was really neat.  They had lots of interactive stuff for the kiddos to do and we had the whole place to ourselves.  







It was a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment