This afternoon we headed down to Logan to do some family fun. It feels like it has been awhile and it was a great little activity to do. We headed to Willow Park Zoo for their Reindeer Trek event. It was so fun. It's just a teeny-tiny zoo but they had it decorated in Christmas lights, had hot chocolate and cookies, reindeer that we could pet, crafts and SANTA!
The kiddos had lots of fun and Mark and I had loads of fun watching them. They are getting so big. I can't believe it. As we were leaving it dawned on us that this is probably *hopefully* the last family fun activity with just the four of us. I can't wrap my mind around it. I am so excited. It's pretty amazing to watch your family grow.
We are ready for you baby brother.
Feel free to come anytime...
No comments:
Post a Comment