Friday, December 2, 2016

Halloween

We had a GREAT Halloween!  I could not get over how adorable the kiddos' costumes were this year.  This was also the first year I didn't make their costumes.  I felt a little guilty about it - but in the end, loved how they turned out!  

Jacob, of course, wanted to be Darth Vader.  I could NOT find a pattern for anything so it worked out great when I found this costume.  He LOVED it!



Sarah picked out a fairy costume.  And, seriously, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen.  She looked absolutely adorable.  The HATED taking off the costume and I am convinced would wear it every day if I let her - and if it didn't leave a trail of glitter behind!


Here in Garden City (since everyone lives so far apart), everyone comes to the campground where they have big blow up bounce houses, treats and then everyone just stands by the cabins while the kids trick or treat.  The kids had a great time playing in the bounce house while we waited for the trick or treating to start.  And luckily, Mark got there just as we were about to start the trick or treating. 

We came home, had some soup and bread, and the kiddos were in Halloween heaven.  
It was a very Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment