Friday, October 21, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch and I was so PUMPED!  I love this tradition!!!

We found a great pumpkin patch and farm down in Wellsville.  I am not quite sure if I am sold on the pumpkin patch part but the rest of the activities were super fun and it all worked out.  

They had a great straw fort that had yellow foam in between that the kiddos could climb and crawl over.  Sarah particularly LOVED it!  They also had a corn maze which we may or may not have come out the same way we came in! ;)  Then there was a "Scarecrow Walk" which was fun and creative.  



The pumpkin patch was super muddy and more just pumpkins alongside a path that you picked out.  I was more hoping for a field of pumpkins but it was still great and the kids had fun.  Sarah loved all of the "baby" pumpkins and Jacob was a trooper with the rule of having to be able to carry your own pumpkin.  Everyone seemed happy with their choices and couldn't wait to take their pumpkins home!










No comments:

Post a Comment