So I am not really sure why I have been so bad at blogging lately. Uggg...I have mostly been in a funk about things. It's a "me" problem. But I am hoping to get back on track. Which means a lot of catch up posts!
I have been wanting to do a post about Jacob for awhile and to spotlight his best friend and biggest comforter - Snow. Snow is Jacob's polar bear that he got when he was eleven months old when we took our family vacation to Ohio and went to the Columbus Zoo. He has been attached ever since. These two are best buddies.
I love Jacob so much. This has been such a stressful year for our little family and he really has done his best. He's had to grow up a lot. With Sarah's birthday it has reminded me especially of that - of all the change that he has experienced over the last year. I am glad that he has his buddy Snow to help him through it all. Love you Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment