This man is my favorite. I love him so much and I was happy to have a day where we could celebrate everything about him!
We started the day by going back to the Aerospace Museum - because we just loved it that much when we visited for Jacob's birthday. We had another great time looking at all of the exhibits and, of course, all of the planes outside as well!
We took it easy in the afternoon but then headed up to Maddox for dinner! Mark had never been and so we thought this was a perfect time to try it out! It did not disappoint (does Maddox ever disappoint?!) and we enjoyed spending some great family time together.
Our day ended back home with some old-fashioned chocolate cake that was oh so chocolaty and good!
I love Mark so much. I am grateful every day to have him as my companion and best friend for forever. He lifts me up when I am feeling down and makes me happy. He is a wonderful dad and supports our little family so well. I am forever grateful for who he is.
I love you hun.
No comments:
Post a Comment