This beautiful little girl is a year old! I can't imagine life without her and feel so blessed and grateful every day to have her in our family. She is such a light to everyone around her.
Sarah is 30.2 inches tall (83%), 23 pounds 15 ounces (89%), and has a head circumference of 45.5 cm (64%).
She is a mover and a groover! This girl never stops moving! She loves to be on the go. She crawls everywhere and loves to hold onto furniture and walk around. She loves following Jacob everywhere he goes!
Sarah is fearless. She has full confidence in Mark and he throws her all over and she loves it. She is always up to try anything and everything is an adventure.
She loves to carry toys with her which means she carries them in her mouth (dog-style!) or if she can slide them under her hand when she walks that is another favorite.
She is also very vocal. She loves to laugh and squeal. She has all sorts of noises and grunts for different situations and it is {usually} fun to hear all that she has to say!
Sarah has the most amazing smile. I love her toothy grin. She truly has such a gift to brighten anyone's day. She is such a happy little girl and loves to make everyone around her just as happy.

I can't believe she is a year old! It feels like just yesterday I was getting to snuggle her and take her pictures. I really miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it either! We miss you guys too - and little Jane is so adorable! I can't believe it was a year ago that you were telling me you were pregnant with her :)
ReplyDelete