We have wanted to stop in Rock Springs for SO long and visit with Brandon and Jessi! We knew this would be the last time to do it - especially since they just decided that they are moving back to Garden City!
We love this family so much. Really. Brandon has become like a big brother to me and I count Jessi as a great friend. We have definitely missed them the last couple of years. We felt a little bad dropping in on them while they were trying to pack up their home - but we had such a great time! We just hung out exactly like old times (except for the fact that we now have two kiddos of our own - but that only makes it more fun!) and had a blast! We mostly just plotted about how we can make our way back to Garden City with them and how fun it would be to live close to each other again! We can dream, right?!
It was such a fun time! My cheeks were hurting so bad by the end of the night because I think I had a permanent smile on my face the whole time. We love you Brandon and Jessi and your beautiful family! Here's hoping we can see you soon!!!
(Also, no pictures AGAIN! No excuse this time - I was just a total slacker!)
No comments:
Post a Comment