Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sickies

This week we have had the "sickies."  It has been no fun.  It looks like I got it the worst, which I am grateful for, but Sarah had some pretty not-so-good days too.  Because of the sickies there is not too much to report.  Except for I think we are all feeling better and we are looking forward to all being happy and healthy once more.  

Also, I captured this picture of the kiddos the other day.  Jacob has, all of a sudden, taken a great interest in holding Sarah.  This hasn't really happened much since the first month or two of Sarah's young life.  If I am holding Sarah Jacob will just reach out his arms and say, "I got her, I got her."  Sarah pretty much adores everything about Jacob - really she loves him so much.  And Jacob loves her too but sometimes he gets a little shy about it so you can't make a big deal about his cuteness towards her otherwise he stops.  Funny kid.  I truly do hope these two can be best buddies always.  




1 comment:

  1. That is a perfect picture! You have some CUTE kids Elise!!

    ReplyDelete