Mark came home this weekend!!! It was absolutely wonderful. It felt perfect having our family be whole again.
We all decided that the U.S. Capital Building was our favorite. Jacob was convinced it was a temple. I had never seen any of these landmarks in real life and hope someday I can see them not-Lego sized :)
We spent a lot of time just snuggling away the weekend. This picture was just too perfect not to put up. Also, I tried several times to capture Sarah not looking like she is a wild animal sucking on her sock, but alas, this is real life! We love our little family.
Yayayayayay!! I'm so happy you got some time (not enough I know) this weekend! It so happened to be the weekend I was home too, but I figured you wouldn't want to do a visit with that precious family time. Next time I will let you know I'm there.
ReplyDelete