It was an eventful/scary first day. His first rotation is at a clinic that serves predominately low-income, Spanish-speaking families. He was supposed to be there all day but late this morning someone came and told him that he needed to leave immediately because there was a bomb scare. They had found a "package" on the side of the building with wires and the whole works. Scary.
So they closed down the clinic for the rest of the day and Mark was able to come home early. A little bit more excitement than he had planned for his first day. Let's hope that's as exciting as it ever gets.
All of that aside, I am just so very proud of this man of mine. He has worked incredibly hard the last three years. He not only got through his classes but did amazing in all of them. I love how he strives to do his best in all that he does. I am excited to watch him as he gets to experience the various rotation experiences. I love you hun.
No comments:
Post a Comment