Wednesday, April 30, 2014

IT'S A GIRL!

IT'S A GIRL!!!


We are beyond excited!  Today we found out that we are having a healthy, baby girl!  We could not be more thrilled.  

It is definitely still settling in.  I keep trying to imagine our little family with a little girl in it and it is just crazy to me!  We are so excited.  It is just so different - but a really great different - I just keep thinking how Mark will be with a little girl, how I will be with a little girl, how already my mind has different joys, worries, concerns and a bazillion other things in thinking of a girl.  I can't wait.  










We are so excited.  Have I mentioned that yet?!  

Isn't this picture great?!  She is our little dinosaur!  She is yawning - I think it is a-dorable!

We cannot wait to meet this little girl.   

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you!! You will be great parents of a little girl too! You guys are great! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mark and Elise!! You are both such great parents and we are so excited for you!
    MaChel Michael Hannah Garrett

    ReplyDelete