We had a beautiful Easter. I love this time of year. It is a wonderfully perfect time to think of rebirth and starting anew. I feel more reflective - especially on how I can improve and progress. And, of course, this is all because of the gift of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of Him we can improve and strive to be better every day. Because of Him I can live with my sweet family forever. Because of Him I have hope. It is a beautiful time of year and I am loving it.
Now for some cuteness...
Isn't he the cutest?! Oh my goodness, I can't get over him. He is such a joy in our home - I love him! All I could think about this year while making his Easter outfit was that next year I get to make TWO! I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment