Last Friday we decided to go on a little jaunt around Barr Lake. It was a BEAUTIFUL, crisp winter day - we are so glad we went out and enjoyed it!
We had gone to Barr Lake before, when Jacob was only about six weeks old and it was August so this trip was a little different. Jacob was a trooper, as always, and liked looking around. Plus I think it is pretty relaxing being snuggled up next to Dad in the backpack!
We walked down this boardwalk that takes you down to a gazebo on the lake. The lake was frozen around the edges and out to the gazebo which was kind of fun. Once we walked down there we let Jacob run free and he was LOVING it. I just couldn't get over how big he is getting and how he is becoming less and less "my baby" and more "my little boy." I feel like I am having so many of those moments lately.
It was a perfect family day!
No comments:
Post a Comment