So normally we like to just let Jacob play on his blanket during his awake time. This usually involves listening to some music and Mark and I laying on each side of him just chatting and enjoying some family time. But we do try and have Jacob have some "tummy time" periodically throughout the day.
Now "tummy time" is not Jacob's favorite time of the day. He definitely likes to be on his back LOTS better. However, our little boy is getting so big and strong! He is already outgrowing some of his newborn clothes and just seems to get bigger and bigger everyday. Can't quite decide how I feel about it - exciting but at the same time I just want time to freeze. I don't want him to grow up too fast!
Anyway, last night Jacob was able to lift his head and turn the other direction. Seems kind of silly but we were pretty excited. He looks like he is about to turn over any day. He works so hard it is adorable and just so cute.
Pretty much we just love Jacob :)
No comments:
Post a Comment