Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh Baby, Oh Baby

Oh Baby, Oh Baby - that pretty much sums up our feelings of late.  BABY is on our mind pretty much 24/7.  I cannot believe how fast the first half of this month has gone by - and am so grateful for that! 

We are anxiously awaiting this little guy to get here.  As of today, I am officially 37 weeks along which means that our little guy is fully ready to go and I think we are just about as ready as we can be on our end.  We can't wait to meet our little boy and move on to this next chapter in our lives. 

One thing we have been especially grateful for this last month is how much time Mark and I have been able to spend together.  He is out for school for the summer and we have been so blessed to be able to spend this time together preparing for our little guy to come - and I love that we ENJOY spending time together.  It is funny how we can spend day in and day out ALWAYS together and we still never get "sick of each other."  I am so grateful that I truly married my best friend.  I love this man and am grateful for this time we have to just be us

We were able to get an unexpected glimpse of our little guy yesterday at my doctor's appointment.  All of a sudden they just whipped out the ultrasound machine and asked if we wanted a look - OF COURSE!  Pretty sure this will be the last time we see him - in black and white that is - and we can't wait! 

This picture turned out really fuzzy but we were actually able to see his face A LOT better then we ever have before at our visit.  He was even doing a little wave to the camera earlier - ADORABLE!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're having a little bebe! Because you still ARE a little bebe to me! :) But really, so excited for you mama! Hope everything goes wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete