Just wanted to take a wee little moment to talk about fathers.
I LOVE my Dad more then I could possibly say. He is honestly, one of the hardest working men I have ever met and am so proud of the person that he is. He has sacrificed so much over the years for his family - though he would probably never say that. He has ALWAYS told me that I could do anything in my life, and to never have anyone tell me differently. He has supported me in everything. He was my "love guru" throughout all of my dating years and I truly can say that I was never worse off for taking his advice - he's been around the block :) He has taught me how to survive "in the wilderness" and some of my absolute favorite memories are the times every summer from when I was six years old on, backpacking with him and my sisters. Point is - thanks Dad for believing in me, showing me by example what a righteous man is, and always being there for me. I love you.
Also, there is no doubt in my mind that this guy right here is going to make an amazing Dad. I literally CAN'T WAIT to see him as a dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment