This week I have been thinking a lot about the truly wonderful women I have in my life. I feel like I have been so blessed to have MANY remarkable women guide me throughout my whole life.
This lovely lady, is my favorite! I could write so many things about my amazing mother, but I will try and keep it brief. She is everything I hope to be someday. She has taught me both by word and example what it means to be a righteous woman. She is so positive, insanely creative, and always there to help anyone and everyone. I couldn't have asked for a better mother. I love you so much Mom.
I am also so grateful for this great lady, my second mom. I love the long conversations we are able to have and how welcoming she has been to me in completely accepting me into their family. But I am especially grateful for all that she taught my wonderful hubby. He is an amazing man and treats me like a gem, and I know that he acts the way he does because of the things he was taught. For that I am extremely grateful.
I have the wonderful blessing of having very close relationships with all of my grandmothers. I am so grateful that I have been able to develop those relationships with them. I love that I can talk with them like they are my best friends. They have given me some of the best advice throughout the years. I don't know what I would do without them. They have truly left a lasting legacy on my life.
There are so many women that have molded and continue to help me become the woman that I want to become. I have a LONG way to go before I could even think about being in the same ranks as these women, but I am grateful to have them in my life.
The First Presidency said, "Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels."
I love all of you mothers.





No comments:
Post a Comment