We have moved yet again! Last Saturday we made "the move" but luckily this was a much smaller move - distance wise at least. We are still in the same apartment complex - even the same building - just a bigger apartment. We were SO lucky to be able to have some help too. Our friends, Jacob and Heather, came and helped and so did one of Mark's friends from school and his brother. We are so grateful for them - it would have been a VERY long day otherwise.
We were able to get everything IN the apartment though - now we are just slowly sifting through the chaos of it all. We switched from a one bedroom to a two bedroom and it will definitely be MUCH better with our little guy coming. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks we can get everything up and ready for our little guy to make his big debut. We can't wait!
It's always tricky trying to work with new space but we are ever so slowly getting things to where we want them. We moved everything Saturday and then today (Monday) we did all of the cleaning. And by "we," I mostly mean Mark. Seriously, he is SUCH a trooper. I was able to help for about an hour and a half but then had to go to a doctor appointment. I came back to have lunch together and then I had to get a new headlight for our car (which decided to burn out on Saturday) and run some other errands to get ready for our trip. It's been a CRAZY day.
Tomorrow we leave for our Berning Family Vaca 2012 to South Dakota. We are excited but it feels crazy at the same time. It will be good once we get going because right now it just feels like the craziest thing to do right now. Hopefully we don't get any surprise action with the baby - I would REALLY prefer it if I didn't have the baby in South Dakota - and we can enjoy some relaxing/fun time together. But we are officially moved out - and hopefully we'll be ready for our trip tomorrow. Oh boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment