Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BYU Football

I think I can pretty confidently say that Mark's favorite time of the year has come and he is one happy little boy.  FOOTBALL SEASON!  And more specifically - BYU FOOTBALL SEASON!  I'll tell you what - I thought my family were die-hard fans, we are nothing compared to the Bernings.  THEY LOVE IT!  And it is quite fun actually.  And I am totally fine with being a BYU fan - until they play the Aggies of course (which by the way, we did pretty darn good on Saturday!). 

But to commemorate this fun new beginning of BYU football, Mark and I decided to make "Y" shaped sugar cookies.  We had fun making and decorating for the big event.  We are SO happy that BYU was able to win on Saturday against Ole Miss (14-13).  I am learning so much about the world of sports.  WOOT WOOT!




No comments:

Post a Comment