Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seven Months Flew By!

Yesterday was Mark and I's seventh month anniversary.  Must say - PRETTY CRAZY!  Time flies by!  I know I really shouldn't gush too much about how much I love this man of mine, but I really do.  He is so incredibly good to me.  He makes me so happy every day.  Here are some things, especially the last month that he has done, that make me love him even more every day.

1 - He always makes sure to come home and sit down on the couch and talk with me.  For a socially deprived person, this is the greatest thing in the world!

2 - Once he's done with school - he comes home!  I feel so blessed that Mark studies at home and not at the library on campus.  It is completely selfish on my part, but I love to have someone else home at night.  I know that this is a rarity in a graduate student - and I truly am grateful to him for it.

3 - Mark is probably one of the most caring and thoughtful men I have ever met.  He is always there to cuddle and talk with me when I need him.  He is the greatest husband a girl could ask for.

I could go on and on about how much I love him.  But I guess I will just end that we are a very happily married seven month and one day couple.  Seven months down - eternity to go!

1 comment:

  1. Mark and Elise, you two are just cutie pies. But what's up with the beard Markie poo (yes, I just called you that)?? Shave that off right this moment!

    ReplyDelete