I have two cousins that live here in Bear Lake too and love them and their sweet families so much. This month Mark and I had the chance to watch both sets of kiddos and it was so much fun.
Landon and Gracie were able to come over to our house for an afternoon and we had fun eating ring pops, dancing and watching a movie. They are some of the cutest and most animated kids I know, and I LOVE THEM! I am so sad that they will be leaving soon. They are moving to Rock Springs, Wyoming at the end of the month and will actually be our closest family once we move to Denver. But we will miss having them just down the street.
Gracie kept making these grunting noises while she danced and it was just way too funny!
We also were able to watch my other cousin's kiddos for a night and had lots of fun. We made some playdough and these kids were VERY creative. They made Christmas trees, enormous snakes, dinosaurs, and even the entire solar system. They cracked me up and we had a great time.
It is so much fun to be around these kids and their sweet spirits. LOVE THESE KIDS!
Elise, are you getting baby hungry yet?! Ha ha. I just love your post about how much you love playing with kids. :)
ReplyDelete