At the end of the month, the kiddos and I headed south to Draper to spend a couple days with my parents. Sadly, shortly after we got there, Benjamin came down with bronchitis and so I mostly stayed home with him, while Jacob and Sarah were immersed in Halloween goodness!
One morning, my Mom, Melina, and Megan took Jacob and Sarah to Gardner's Village. They were so excited to see the witches!
Then later that day, Melina took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch when they played lots and it sounded like they had a wonderful time.
The MAIN event the kids were excited about was going to the Boo at the Zoo again. We went last year and I think it is a tradition that is going to stay for awhile! We were a little worried about taking Benjamin but we thought since he was going to be nestled in the stroller the whole time he would be okay. He loved it - and so did the others!
No comments:
Post a Comment