Thursday, November 29, 2018

A New Baby

We are so thrilled to announce that we are expecting another baby to join our family!  


This little one is already so very loved.  The kiddos are so excited to have another baby join our family.  If it were up to them we would have a dozen babies!  They are busy picking out baby names and are all convinced we are having a baby girl.  This little one will be joining our family the beginning of June - we can't wait!

Also, I know many people wonder about my pregnancies.  This pregnancy has been comparable to my other pregnancies.  I went down about six weeks and have been struggling ever since.  I've been put on various {new and old} medications to try and combat the symptoms but I've had as much success with them as I have before.  It has kept the actual throwing up minimal but the crippling nausea remains.  Plus, I also have to take other things to combat the side effects from the nausea medication so I pretty much feel like I am constantly taking something for some reason.  

We've had some increased concerns with this baby (more than our other children) but our little one appears to be happy and healthy and we are feeling very grateful.  We cannot wait for June!



No comments:

Post a Comment