Every first FHE of the month this year we have been doing a "CTR Challenge". We got the idea from The Friend and it has been great. Maybe not quite as fun as last year's Scripture Hero but we are still having fun with it. We talk a WHOLE lot about choices in our house and so it is great to have an easy way to talk about good choices. For our lesson, I usually tell them a story from The Friend that has to do with the topic and we talk about different ways we can choose to live that principle. For example, this month we talked about taking care of our bodies. We talked about eating good foods and treating our bodies with kindness (aka not running into walls and pinching one another!) and exercising to keep our bodies strong.
These kiddos are pretty amazing. I am in awe sometimes at what they pick up on. They are such special spirits and I am so grateful to be their mother. They are just good kids and I know that they will make their part of the world a better place. They already make our home a better place. I love you three - and keep choosing the right!
No comments:
Post a Comment