Ever since we went "under contract" with the house I have been trying to be in pack mode. In the past I've just attacked packing the week of moving. But I knew that I would most likely be packing on my own with Mark traveling for work and I knew being pregnant I just wasn't going to be able to pull it off. So I've just been trying to do a little bit a day.
It's actually gone really well. It feels nice to not have too much pressure and just do whatever I can do every day. And the kidlets seemed to really enjoy it! They like going through things and putting them into boxes. They are excited to go to our new house and are giddy to think that we are moving to "Bear Lake". I am pretty sure Jacob thinks we are moving to the beach!
| She is such a cheeser! |
| I couldn't decide which of these pictures was better - it's a toss up! I love these two! They were pretty excited to find these old baby hats! |
Things are going smoothly and now we are ready to attack!
Here we go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment