Mark is such an amazing father. I feel so blessed to have him be the father of our children. They are so lucky to have him. He loves them, he teaches them, he serves them. He understands his role and fulfills it beautifully.
Mark had to work Father's Day in Twin Falls and so the kiddos and I decided to surprise him that evening when he got off of his shift. The kiddos love to go and visit him and stay in the "big house" (hotel). Mark proved his wonderfulness while we were there. I had been having an especially hard health day and kind of crashed physically by the time he got there and he swooped in and did everything for the kids and me.
He is our super man. I love him more than I ever thought was possible to love someone. Thank you for being who you are, hun. Our children (and me!) are so blessed to have you.
"For me, fatherhood exposes us to our own weaknesses
and our need to improve. Fatherhood requires sacrifice,
but it is a source of incomparable satisfaction, even joy.
Again, the ultimate model is our Heavenly Father,
who so loved us, His spirit children,
that He gave us His Only Begotten Son for our salvation and exaltation.
Jesus said, "Greater love hath no man than this,
that a man lay down his life for his friends."
Fathers manifest that love as
they lay down their lives day by day,
laboring in the service and support of their families."
Elder D. Todd Christofferson
No comments:
Post a Comment