Monday, October 12, 2015

27th Birthday

Last Saturday was my 27th birthday!  We decided to head down to Draper on Friday so we could celebrate all day Saturday.  And we decided that it was the first time I have been home for my birthday since my senior year in high school!  That's a long time!

My Mom made all of us a yummy crepe breakfast and then my Mom, Megan and I headed out to do some birthday shopping.  It has been a long time since I have had just girl time - and shopping girl time - so it was a lot of fun!  I felt like I was spoiled rotten but I have to admit it was kind of nice ;)

We came back and played some games in the afternoon and then that night my Mom made a scrumptious dinner and the yummiest caramel cake ever created.  It was so good!  And then we played badminton, had a fire pit and just played in the yard.  It was such a great day!














We came back up to North Ogden and we got to have birthday day number 2!  We had such a yummy dinner followed by a cupcake cake!  It was perfect and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful individuals in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment